Our Niacinimde B-3 Body Cream is the best choice for treating dry, dehydrated and uneven skin tone skin on the entire body. Layer a thin application on the arms and legs and apply a thick moisturizer like Shea Body Butter or Absolute Smoother Crepe Skin Cream over the Niacinamide B-3 Cream and you are guaranteed to see changes!
Niacinamide, the nutrient that is all the rage in beauty, boosts multiple benefits for the skin.
Niacinamide helps with a plethora of skin issues like boosting the immunity of your skin, improve epidermal barrier performance, improve redness and blotchiness, regulate oil flow, hyper-pigmentation, minimize lines and wrinkles, dull and shallow skin. We guess you could call it a miracle cream!
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3. The efficacious ingredient helps to refine the look of pores while minimizing uneven skin tone and improving radiance. The vitamin is also known to strengthen the skin's lipid barrier and reduce water loss. The skin does not naturally produce niacinamide, so it’s beneficial to use this vitamin topically to build up your skin's lipid barrier.
Light weight, non-greasy formula. Hydrates and absorbs quickly. Can be use by women and men with all skin types.
A super power ingredient.. This nutrient helps to prevent the look of hyperpigmentation by inhibiting the transfer of melanosomes (melanin-producing cells) to skin cells that would lead to uneven skin tone and a dull complexion. It also works to strengthen the skin’s barrier and reduce trans-epidermal water loss. The visible benefits are hard to miss: niacinamide minimizes the look of redness, boosts glow, reduces the look of pores, minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, aids in regulating oil levels across all skin types, and protects against environmental aggressors and oxidative stress.
What makes Urea so beneficial for the skin?
The outer layer of your skin is called your epidermis, and it can be divided into five sublayers. The outermost sublayer, the Stratum Corneum, keeps unwanted molecules from entering your body and prevents water loss through your skin.
The water-retaining property of the Stratum Corneum largely comes from a group of substances known as natural moistening factors (NMFs). Among these NMFs are:
- various amino acids
- lactic acid
- pyrrolidone carboxylic acid
Urea is used in a variety of skin care products to target general skin dryness or medical conditions associated with dry or itchy skin. Urea can also help exfoliate dead skin buildup and may help target fungal infections.
- Vitamin B-3 for Body: These science-backed ingredients go beyond a lotion to help rebuild skin’s delicate moisture barrier for improved hydration over time.
- Improve uneven skin tone: This treatment’s made with Niacinamide, Urea, —bioavailable ingredients that quickly even out discoloration, redness or blotchy tone.
- Fights signs of aging: This medium wight cream goes to work to counteract fine lines, wrinkles & enlarged pores on the chest, décolleté, arms & legs with a smooth, weightless texture.
- Suitable for all skin types: Normal, oily, combo, dry & acne-prone skin types can benefit from this full-body treatment.