Looking for a way to step up your skin care game without breaking the bank? Facial steaming is a DIY skin treatment that cleanses, nourishes, and feels luxurious.
Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove. It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation. When applying serums, or enymes to the skin prior to steaming the infusion is very beneficial for antiaging and healthy skin.
- HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse your face
- Pour distilled water or puified water into the steamer
- Apply Cherry Enzyme Mask, Vitamin C Serum, Marilyn Facial Sheet Mask, Papaya Enzyme or Stem Cell Extreme Tightening Elixir
- Steam face for 10-15 minutes, 2-3 times per week
- Use a variety of treatments to achieve different results.
Stem Cell Infusion with Stem Cell Extreme Tightening Elixir
Exfoliation with Papaya Enzyme Mask or Brightening & tightening with Cherry Enzyme
Exceptionelle C Serum for deep hydration
Important Information - How to use:
1.Before using the steamer for the first time, please let it run with a full tank of water for removing a new plastic smell .
2.Distilled water and purified water only, keep your face 7-8 inches away while steaming.
3. Do not move the steamer freely during use.
4. It will turn off automatically when the water runs out.
5.Cool the steamer down for 10 minutes after usage, then discard the water in the tank.
6.Normal skin is advise to use twice or three times a week, while sensitive skin is advise to use once a week, do not use over 8 mins, and only use one time for one day.