OUR SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Our premier Le Regenerating Eye Creme formula contains the EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), The delicate skin in the eye area is already thinner than in the rest of the face, and it gets thinner with age, so all of these actives will prevent further losses. Thinner skin is why capillaries are more visible, contributing to the appearance of dark under-eye circles. If you have dark under-eye circles caused by broken capillaries, our Regenerating Creme will improve them or clear them completely (the same properties will help erase bruising of any cause, because the actives will help clear the tell-tales signs of blood leaks).
- For those of us who do have problems specific to the delicate area around the eyes, what can you expect from our Le Regenerating Creme?
- Let’s have a look at the actives in our Regenerating Creme. Promotes skin nutrition (sea kelp bioferment, hyaluronic acid, natural active peptides), synthesis and protection of proteins (palmitoyl tetrapeptide - 3 and structural polysaccharides, and cell replication (epidermal growth factor, retinyl acetate). The delicate skin in the eye area is already thinner than in the rest of the face, and it gets thinner with age, so all of these actives will prevent further losses. Thinner skin is also why capillaries are more visible, contributing to the appearance of dark under-eye circles. Other actives in our Regenerating Eye Creme have general antioxidant properties, but also display specific properties that makes them especially useful for the delicate eye area.
- Retinyl acetate, a retinoid and a form of vitamin A, will accelerate skin renewal, preventing the formation of milia and “erasing” wrinkles.
- Caffeine is a great active. It promotes efflux of sodium, promotes fat mobilization, has analgesic properties, antioxidant activity, and more. One of my favorite aspects of caffeine is that it promotes post-replication repair of DNA, one reason that caffeine helps prevent cancer.
- Chrysin activates the enzyme uridine diphosphate-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT1A1) that leads to the degradation of bilirubin, a product of breakdown of blood hemoglobin that may be released by broken capillaries. It also suppresses histamine release, and “puffy” eyes are a very common complaint.
- Lecithin is in this formulation to provide lipids your skin needs. Lecithin taken orally seems to help decrease serum cholesterol, but it does not work when injected into lipomas (a benign tumor made of adipose tissue), and it will not make fatty thighs go thin. However, some Joli Visage Skincare clients say it works well on fat deposits under the eyes. Remember that topical application of caffeine can decrease the thickness of subcutaneous fat, so even if lecithin does not work for you, our Le Regenerating Eye Creme may. You could also try our Cellulite Control Cream. Coming Soon!
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone is an effective antioxidant that decreases capillary fragility and permeability. This does no mean that you should feel free to rub your eyes when you are sleepy, rubbing eyes is a “no-no”.
- Glutathione, a great natural antioxidant that fulfills crucial roles in our body, is always helpful, especially in polluted environments like a big city or the highway.
If you have dark under-eye circles caused by broken capillaries, our Le Regenerating Eye cream will improve them or clear them completely (the same properties will help erase bruising of any cause, because the actives will help clear the tell-tales signs of blood leaks).
- If your dark circles are hereditary and caused by melanin pigmentation, our Bright-I cream will not help you much, but you could try our Retinol Night Creme layered over ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) Neck & Eye Creme and, or Luminous Peptide Serum.
Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Butylene Glycol, Sea Kelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate (and) Cholesteryl Nonanoate (and) Cholesteryl Chloride (and) BHT, Caffeine, Chrysin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Acetate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Tocopherols, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, Xanthophyll, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Glycerin, Lecithin, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phyenoxyethanold, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben.
- Apply liberally AM and PM daily.