The Story Behind our Accelerating DNA Epidermal Growth Factor Serum
Our Chemist developed our EGF Miracle Creme with Retinol. Knowing the number of clinical skin treatments we do at our skin clinic, he proposed a very exciting idea for us. If we would test the Accelerating DNA Epidermal Growth Factor on our client's post treatment, showing the results of using higher strength EGF Serum he would use those results in his research studies. The before and after are OUR real clients and Suzanne the co-owner of Joli Visage Skincare.
We recommend layering Accelerating DNA Epidermal Growth Factor & EGF Miracle Creme after home treatments or clinical treatments at the spa. Use several times a week to thicken and correct skin.
How it works
Stimulates cellular growth, proliferation, and healing
Aids in collagen production
Hydrates and nourishes skin
This powerful EGF serum packs 10 times the amount of epidermal growth factor of any product on the market at 50-60% less price point. Fortified with hydrolyzed collagen and hyaluronic acid, this EGF Serum can be used on skin that has suffered sun damage, natural signs of aging as well as chemical peels and laser treatments. Fermented sea kelp is a complete nutrition source for your skin. Ideal for aging, thinning or damaged skin, this serum will help your skin look revitalized and feel soft and smooth.
Significantly reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Renews, revives, and restores your skin Maximizes radiance and tone. Increases skin thickness.
What Else You Need to Know:
Ideal for Acneic skin, this aesthetician developed serum uses clean fermented ingredients to speed the skin’s ability to repair blemishes, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and visible signs of aging. It helps keep skin clear while softening wrinkles, fading dark spots, and giving skin a glow.
Apply directly after chemical peels or other aesthetic procedures to speed healing.
How to use it
Apply a small amount once or twice daily to clean, dry skin.
This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
Water, Sea Kelp (Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate) Bioferment, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.
- Nobel Prize Winning Research - Cohen, Stanley (1993). Nobel Lecture 1986. Epidermal Growth Factor. In: Physiology or Medicine 1981-1990: Nobel Lectures, Including Presentation Speeches and Laureates
- Heck, Diane E.; Laskin, Debra L.; Gardner, Carol R.; Laskin, Jeffrey D. (1992) Epidermal growth factor suppresses nitric oxide and hydrogen peroxide production by keratinocytes. Potential role for nitric oxide in the regulation of wound healing. J Biol Chem 267:21277-80.
- Tsang, Man Wo; Wong, Wan Keung R.; Hung, Chi Sang; Lai, Kwok-Man; Tang, Wegin; Cheung, Elaine Y. N.; Kam, Grace; Leung, Leo; Chan, Chi Wai; Chu, Chung Min; Lam, Edward K. H. (2003) Human epidermal growth factor enhances healing of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Care, 26:1856-1861.
- Grahn, Jennifer C.; Isseroff, R. Rivkah. (2004) Human melanocytes do not express EGF receptors. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 123: 244-246. Esquirol Caussa, J.; Herrero Vila, E. (2015) Epidermal growth factor, innovation and safety. Medicina Clinica 145: 305-312.
- Draelos, Zoe Diana (2016) The Effect of a Combination of Recombinant EGF Cosmetic Serum and a Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid Serum as Compared to a Fibroblast Conditioned Media Serum on the Appearance of Aging Skin JOURNAL OF DRUGS IN DERMATOLOGY 15: 738-741
- Wu, ZZ; Tang, Y; Fang, HD; Su, ZC; Xu, B. ; Lin, YL ; Zhang, P; Wei, X (2015) Decellularized scaffolds containing hyaluronic acid and EGF for promoting the recovery of skin wounds. J Mater Sci: Mater Med, 26: 59.
BIO-EFFECT EGF Serum 15ml - $155 (Made From Barely which is very ineffective as a Human Growth Factor)
STACKED SKINCARE - EGF ACTIVATING SERUM 30ml - $150 - Less EGF then our formula
I love my results i have been layering Accelerating EGF DNA Serum & Miracle Cream with Retinol 1 night, & using Peptide Cream the next, alternating the two over the serum It’s smooths my skin, tightens my pores and brightens!
A big thanks from Natalie!
Your client for life