BB GLOW FACIAL - BOTOX & DERMA FILL OPTIONS
BB Glow is one of the latest anti-aging beauty innovations from South Korea. It’s a semi-permanent foundation for your face. It uses scientifically proven nano needling technology to safely infuse nutrient-rich tinted BB cream into the top layer of your skin. Our BB Glow Procedure infuses Collagen with EGF, & Anti-oxidants. This treatment will provide light coverage to camouflage all your facial imperfections – including hyperpigmentation, redness, dark circles and large pores. Good candidates include people with dull, uneven skin texture; hyperpigmentation; post-acne scars; age spots and sunspots; early aging and lax skin ; wrinkles and fine lines. Within 24 hours after the treatment avoid: Baths, Saunas, Exercise, Avoid going under strong sunlight for 2-3 days, Avoid the use of harsh soap or scrub or heavy skincare products on face
$165 Special Offer
What Are The Benefits Of The BB Glow Treatment?
- BB Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It’s a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
- BB Glow is not only great at covering up your facial skin flaws, it will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles, and reduce blackheads and clogged pores.
- BB Glow is also great for people with rosacea, to help cover up redness and broken capillaries.
- BB Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
- BB Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream that’s infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins, and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- BB Glow will not clog your pores and cause breakouts as the pigment is inside your skin versus sitting on top of your pores.
- BB Glow is great for those who, despite having tried all the latest anti-aging technologies, still are not able to remove stubborn spots. Now, BB Glow can safely camouflage imperfections and provide flawless skin.
Who Are Good Candidates For BB Glow?
Good candidates include people with:
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Post acne scars
- Age spots and sunspots
- Early aging and lax skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
What Are Some Contraindications?
BB Glow is not recommended for those with the following conditions:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Skin cancer
- Skin disease
- Active infections or open wounds
- Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
- Individual intolerance or allergies to the ingredients
- Patients with melanoma or other skin lesions
- injectable fillers within the last 2 weeks
- Patients on blood thinners
- Patients who are immunosuppressed due to potential for increased post needling infection
Is BB Glow Safe?
BB Glow is very safe as it uses a nano needling technology and does not go deep in the skin. Also, all the BB serums are free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, and allergens.
What Are The Potential Side Effects Of BB Glow?
Side effects are very rare when done by a certified professional. Potential side effects are minor and can include pain, redness, pinpoint bleeding, temporary hyperpigmentation and infection.
How Is BB Glow Performed At Jolie Day Spa
BB GLOW STEPS:
1. Cleansing – A cleanser is chosen based on skin type and applied to the face, neck and decollete to remove any surface oils or debris.
2. Exfoliation – An Enzyme Mask is applied to gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, which significantly improves your skin texture and color and aids in the absorption of active ingredients.
3. Neutralization – Neutralizing Foam is applied, left on for few minutes and removed to restore the skin’s pH balance, reduce redness, moisturize and improve skin tone.
4. Layering Therapy – Unlike most other offices, we add nutrients and peptides to the BB Glow to prepare the skin and optimize the results.
5. Meso Serum (transparent) – This is another extra step added on to enhance your results. Using nano needling, we infuse a transparent meso serum to create more collagen, brighten and hydrate the skin.
6. BB Glow Serum (serum with foundation) – The BB Serum shade that best matches your skin tone is infused into the skin with the nanoneedles and left on for 15 minutes.
7. Mask – A fabric mask is placed over the BB Serum to keep it from drying out and to provide extra hydration and soothe the skin.
8. LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy is also performed for 15 minutes with the mask on the skin to enhance the results. (This will also be discussed later.)
9. Product removal – The mask and the product is removed after 15min.
AQUA-LIFT FILLER & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE HYALURONIC COCKTAIL TREATMENT
HA Skinboosters | Mesotherapy Treatment | Aqua Lifting
Mesotherapy treatment, with facial filler, also called Aqua Lifting, is one of the most effective skin rejuvenation methods. Skin boosters in a pharmaceutical hyaluronic acid-base in a unique nanomesh cross-linked technology with a combination of glutathione and adenylic acid. The multi cross-linked nano molecules structure enhances the maintenance of skin boosters within’ the mesoderm layer of the skin, it will show the best result for skin whitening and reduction of fine lines.
(Available with 25 Units of Botox added to the Cocktail price upon request)