They say that real beauty is in the details. And nothing could be more true for the delicate skin of your face.
Have you already noticed the first signs of aging facial skin? Those small, unannounced signs that seem slow at the beginning and then develop quickly?
Let’s do a little test. Close your eyes and try to point those signs out. Think about what makes your skin look old.
It’s a bit challenging to put your finger on it, is it? And no wonder. Let me help:
- your skin tone seems to be a little off
- your laugh lines stay even after you finish laughing
- fine wrinkles appear around your mouth and eyes
- dark spots emerge on your skin and don’t go away quickly, or at all
- the dark circles around your eyes don’t go away even when you sleep well
Individually, these signs are not so frightening. In fact, some of the most beautiful people are the ones who have aged gracefully. There is beauty in the tiny wrinkles around their smiling eyes that tells a story about the hardship, grace, and wonders of life.
Imagine not being afraid of getting old. Imagine enjoying every minute of it, appreciating yourself and your skin for what it is - beautiful!
But what happens when all of the signs of aging attack our skin at once? We hardly recognize ourselves in the mirror. So how can we work hand-in-hand with nature to preserve and protect our skin while respecting the aging process as well?
We do not need chemicals or compounds developed in a lab to look beautiful in the skin that nature gave us. But then what do we need, you ask? Let’s go to the main source of our challenge and attack the problem in its core.
Collagen is one of the building blocks for our bones, hair, muscles and skin. It keeps our skin from being saggy, and is responsible for giving us that plump, youthful look.
Our bodies make collagen naturally, but this production decreases with age. The declines begins in our mid-20s, and every year after the age of 25, we lose approximately 1.5% of our natural stores of collagen. And on top of that, women can lose up to 30% of their collagen production in their first five years of menopause. The side effects of this loss are hard to miss: loss of structure and elasticity in the skin, dark spots, “soggy” looking skin, and more.
Now meet adenosine - collagen’s best friend.
You might remember ATP (adenosine triphosphate) from your high school biology class. It is a high energy molecule that hoards the energy we need to live and exist. It is naturally produced in our bodies, but it is commonly extracted from yeast for cosmetics.
Here’s what adenosine has been discovered to do:
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Helps to prevent (and sometimes even reverses) wrinkles, especially around eye and mouth area
- Improves skin elasticity
- Increases dermal density
After initial research in the USA, South Korea became a premium center of research for skincare based on the effect of adenosine. According to Allure Magazine, Seoul is the place where cutting-edge skincare and cosmetic kitsch live in harmony. We wanted to know if we could team up with the newest discoveries from Korean research labs to gain even better results working in a small lab in the USA, using only premium ingredients.
We admit - we were wrong as our results were not what we expected them to be.
They were better!
Besides being FDA approved, our new product surpassed our U.S. Standards of Manufacturing with stellar clinical study results.
:et us introduce you to our new star: JoliSpa A. M. Cream
The JoliSpa A. M. Cream takes complete care for your delicate face skin in 4 crucial ways:
- Supports skin renewal with adenosine, a high-energy molecule that boosts collagen renewal
- Prevents skin irritation with polygonum cuspidatum, an antioxidant root extract
- Moistures, softens and smooths skin with active ingredient cetearyl olivate
- Hydrates skin and reduces visible sign of ageing with trehaloseis, a sugar found in plants that is commonly used in the cosmetic industry
- Neutralizes free radicals with arginine. Free radicals can damage important cellular components such as the cell membrane and collagen tissues.
Each one of these premium ingredients has its role so the A.M. Cream works not only to repair damage, but it’s designed to go to the root of the problem and cure skin degradation at the source.
Your skin will not only be more beautiful and healthier: it will be more beautiful and healthier for a longer period of time!
Treat your delicate face skin as it deserves to be treate with a complete solution that will allow you to be beautifully you, no matter your age.
Buy it now -- the price is scheduled to go up once we run out of our trial supply