The Peptide Eye Serum opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It brightens the appearance of discolorations, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stimulates circulation, and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Alleviates dark under eye circles
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Plumps eye tissue
- Improves circulation
- Soothes and calms
- Tightens and firms
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
Skin with dark under eye circles and puffiness
Alleviates dark under eye circles by utilizing the peptides Eyeliss and Haloxyl to lessen the appearance of discoloration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
How to Use:
Apply around eyes morning and night.
Tips for Use:
- Use morning and evening regularly for up to 50% improvement in dark circles.
- To apply, pat lightly on the eye area and allow it to penetrate the skin.
- Keep using the product, or dark circles will reappear.
- EyelissTM is a combination of Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, and Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. It helps prevent and reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- HaloxylTM is a combination of Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 3. It reinforces firmness and tones up the eye area. It also facilitates the elimination of blood pigments responsible for dark circle coloration and inflammation.
- Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8) is a powerful anti-wrinkle hexapeptide to relax facial tension, leading to the reduction of facial lines and wrinkles.
- L Ascorbic Acid improves skin elasticity, decreases wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, and suppresses cutaneous pigmentation.
- Phytic Acid is a natural antioxidant, extracted from wheat and rice and has a powerful chelating effect on iron. It provides gentle keratolytic effects and aids in cell turnover.
- Tartaric Acid improves skin texture and tone. It is an AHA derived from grapes that forces exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens the skin, and removes keratinization.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Spin Trap (PNB) entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ascorbic Acid (L), Glycerin, Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caffeine, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phytic Acid, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tartaric Acid (L), Chrysin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Glycosaminoglycans, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Dipeptide-2, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glucose (D), Astaxanthin, Carrageenan, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide