The Retinol+ Hyaluronic Cream offers a plethora of fantastic benefits!
We could go on and on about this formulation, but just read on and you'll know why we love it!
Retinol increases skin cell production (proliferation). It helps unclog pores. Retinol also exfoliates your skin and increases collagen production, which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a fresher, plump appearance.
How can you manage the side effects of retinol?
Making small adjustments to your skincare routine may help reduce the redness and irritation that can come with using retinol. It might help to:
- Use only one retinol product at a time.
- Use retinol every other day rather than every day.
- Use retinol more often by layering moisturizer over the top
- Wait 30 minutes after washing your face before applying your retinol product.
- Avoid retinol products if you have a sunburn, broken skin or other skin irritations.
- Use SPF 30 and wear sun protective clothing and hats to reduce your exposure to the sun.
If you use retinol, you’ll sunburn more easily, which can damage your skin. Using high doses of retinol may also be associated with the development of skin cancer. Be sure to wear sunscreen and avoid direct sunlight (with clothing and hat) while you use retinol products.